By now, thanks to CDC recommendations, we know that wearing a face mask can help prevent the spread of C̴O̴V̴I̴D̴-̴1̴9̴. But not all humans are wearing masks when they should!
So here are some very good dogs who are showing us how it’s done.
Please note: These doggos are only posing for the pics! Your dog doesn’t need and probably shouldn’t wear a face mask. They’re just doing their civic duty and modeling good behavior, since SOME humans aren’t getting the memo.
1. This very good dog who has opted for a patterned fabric:
2. This Frenchie, who is helpfully modeling a common mask-wearing mistake…you gotta be sure to cover your nose as well!
3. This Shiba, who is telling you “this is the way”:
4. This pup, who has augmented the look with some cool shades:
5. This model showing off their human’s mask design:
6. This tiny pup with a tiny mask to match:
7. This pupper, who is experiencing the all-too-familiar smoosh face:
8. This big guy, who is using an old dust mask:
9. This lil’ cutie with a stylish mask and a wrinkly face:
10. And finally, this little one with the tried-and-true disposable mask: